Updated on August 12, 2020
- Ensure 6 ft. distance between personnel, unless safety or core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance. At all times personnel must wear acceptable face coverings.
- Tightly confined spaces, e.g. elevators, will be occupied by only one individual at a time, unless all occupants are wearing face coverings.
- Measures we implemented to ensure the safety of our employees:
- When working on site with other team members inside client residences, team members are required to wear masks.
- Clients are required to wear masks when team members are present.
- Clients are required to provide a hand washing station for team members use.
- When overseeing work by vendors or service providers, team lead ensures the vendors and service providers follow our protocols, e.g. face coverings, 6 ft. of distance.
- How we manage engagement with customers on these requirements:
- These requirements are outlined in our letter of agreement with the client.
- If at any time, the team members feel the client is not following the requirements they will leave the worksite and inform the client they will be contacted by Janine to discuss the requirements outlined in the contract.
- How we manage industry-specific physical social distancing:
- The number of team members required to complete a project on site is determined by on the number of rooms, floors or square footage of client’s residence.
- We provide employees with an acceptable face covering at no-cost to the employee and have an adequate supply in case for replacement.
- Face coverings must be replaced after use or when damaged or soiled, may not be shared, and are properly stored.
- We require team members not share box cutters, tape guns, markers, pens, sticky notes. Team members are expected to keep their own batch of supplies and not share.
Hygiene and Cleaning
- We adhere to the hygiene and sanitation standards outlined by the CDC and Department of Health
- We provide hand hygiene products for team members for use on site and/or require that client makes them available for team members.
- Our contractual agreement with the client requires the client provide a clean work site.
- We have established a communication plan for team members and clients.
- We maintain a log of team members who are working together and a list of vendors or service providers they come into contact with on work sites.
- If a team member tests positive for COVID-19, Janine Sarna-Jones will notify state and local health departments and cooperate with contact tracing efforts.
- We have implemented a verbal questionnaire before team members begin a project on site.
Contact Tracing and Disinfection of Affected Areas
- In the event of a team member testing positive for COVID-19, Organize Me Inc. will schedule and cover the expense of hiring a cleaning company to disinfect the client’s residence.
- We maintain a log of the team members assigned to the project on each work site and note the vendors and service providers the team comes into contact with.